Frequently asked questions
Who would benefit from this course?
- Organisations considering applying for ISO 22000 certification or re-certification
- Organisations wishing to ensure their food safety management systems are robust
- Individuals, including catering professionals, who wish to develop their skills
- Those wishing to act as internal or external auditors for ISO 22000 certification purposes
What is the course like?
- Interactive and supportive, with ongoing assessment and a mix of classroom learning, team and group work, case studies and role play
- Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all main areas of the course to complete it successfully, but SGS's tutors are extremely experienced and very supportive and with full attendance and participation, nearly all attendees achieve this
What is provided by the course fee?
- All training and course materials
- Lunch, tea, coffee etc. at the venue
- Course certificate