Food Stamp Assistance Available to Individuals Impacted by Recent Flooding

HCC provides Food Stamp replacement
application assistance.
Did you lose food purchased with Food Stamp benefits due to a recent tornado or flooding? Submit a Replacement Request Form to report your loss to the Family Support Division (FSD) by Monday, June 24. 

You can submit your completed form by:

  • Faxing it to 1-573-522-6220.
  • Mailing it to any FSD office.
  • Dropping it off at an FSD office near you.

HCC provides assistance completing and submitting Replacement Request Forms. For assistance, contact Iva Eggert at 816.263.2803, or Shelly Harden at 660.259.2440.

HCC Provides Food Stamps and Medicaid Application Assistance

Iva Eggert, Director of Social Services, can help individuals with applications for food stamps, MO HealthNet (Medicaid), and other programs under the Family Support Division. She also assists individuals with appeals if they are rejected. To avoid cases from closing, individuals are encouraged to return their re-investigation forms.

For more information, contact
Iva Eggert at 816.263.2803.
Odessa Project Connect is Next Month!

Odessa Project Connect 2019  is Friday, July 19. This is a one-day public health event for adults. All services are received at no cost.
The Mammography Van from Diagnostic Imaging Centers will be at the event. Diagnostic Imaging will offer both 2D and 3D screening mammograms.
Contact Suzanne Smith at 660.259.2440 for details, or visit