Dear BGA Partners,
As we approach the middle of summer and ramp up for the remaining year, we want to reaffirm our commitment to you and share exciting new initiatives for EssentialLTC. Official announcements will precede the launch of each initiative listed below:
- Recently we released a new visually interactive tool called Benefits Buddy. Not only has this changed the way people think about traditional LTCi, but it also allows you to quickly design custom EssentialLTC solutions. If you have not done so already, please download the new tool.
- We are happy to announce that for application dates beginning August 21, 2017, we are enhancing the commission structure to better incentivize renewals for producers that offer the popular COLA feature. 10-pay policies will see the highest percentage increase. This change will apply to all Commission Schedules going forward. Stay tuned for details!
- On the heels of the new commission launch, we also plan to release Commissions Buddy for BGA use only, which will make it easy to visualize and explain the new Commission Schedules. Contact me for more details.
- We have begun hosting private on-demand virtual workshops for producers interested in the popular Executive Carve Out, 1035 Exchange, and Combo alternatives. Most of these sales opportunities are only available on EssentialLTC. Catch a glimpse of the future during these workshops as we seamlessly customize plan designs using new visualization tools. Sign up for your custom workshop today!
- New EssentialLTC feature launches in 2018 currently being evaluated include streamlined unisex plans for employer groups and adding even more flexibility on 1035 Exchanges.
- To better provide you and your producers with collateral support, we continue to update the EssentialLTC marketing materials. Coming soon are even more flyers, articles, and presentation templates for use with your producers. Make sure to visit the customizable BGA Marketing Toolkit on the Agent Resource Center.
- Along with our new Upload Document functionality on the Agent Resource Center, we’re excited to soon bring you eApp, as the next in a series of online solutions.
- And last, but definitely not least, we’re happy to answer one of the most asked questions – which state releases are next?
- IN – August 21, 2017
- FL, CA, NJ, HI – End of 2017, Early 2018
- Partnership Compact States – End of 2017
We sincerely thank you for your continued support of EssentialLTC.