Let us tune-up your video camera system and you’ll see things clearly again!
We can help you get more out of your surveillance and recording capabilities. Call us for an an assessment (and if needed, a tune-up), especially if your system has been in place a few years. Our standard video system maintenance checklist includes:
- Visual inspection of all video components including cabling and connections
- Clean cameras, lenses and housings
- Check lenses for correct field of view and adjust (as needed)
- Verify proper recording and playback quality
- Review applicable analytic settings like motion detection
- Test remote signaling equipment
- Provide a copy of repair log information
We can also assist in situations where you have old analog cameras, lack proper storage, or have to view video in the closet where the recording device is kept!
Simple technology enhancements or upgrades include:
If your system uses older analog cameras, it is likely picture quality could stand improvement. We can add video encoders so you can convert analog signals to digital images, resulting in higher quality, accessibility on your network and mobile devices.
Critical areas of your property deserve better imaging and viewing. i2 Security Solutions can add IP cameras that are HD and high megapixel so you capture much more detail in a wider viewing area.
Recording capability is the other area where you can dramatically enhance your system and get better event video. We can replace your DVRs with either Network Video Recorders (NVRs) or Video Management Software (VMS). Most NVR recorders are hybrids and can take the inputs of analog and IP cameras.