Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will
not be condemned; forgive and you will be forgiven.
Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against
another, forgiving each other, as the Lord has forgiven you, so you
must also forgive.
- Are there sins in your life that you need to ask God to forgive?
- Is there anyone that you need to ask for forgiveness?
- What keeps you from forgiving someone?
- Thank God for His forgiveness of you.
- Ask God to show you who you need to forgive. Ask Him to enable you to forgive that person and release them.
- Is there someone that you need to go to and be reconciled? Ask God to empower you and give you the courage to seek restoration of the relationship.
A Heart That Forgives
O Lord, thank you for your forgiveness through Jesus Christ. Help me and give me the strength and courage to forgive others, even as you have forgiven me. Amen.