Are you at a crossroads as you consider your next career move in the Green Economy?
Have you been inspired by Leaders in Energy members and speakers working in green jobs whom you’ve met at our events?
Is this your year to land the Green Job you’ve been dreaming about?
Are you looking to land, create, pivot into, or move up into your dream green job?
Green Career Momentum (GCM)
is a career development program and job network for those seeking new opportunities.
This program is for you if you are seeking to:
• Clarify or hone your Green Career Plan and develop your Green Career Portfolio
• Strengthen your Personal Brand as a Green Leader
• Map out or refine your Green Career Search Strategy
• Expand your knowledge of the Green Economy and the skills that potential hiring organizations
• Understand the mindset and expectations of Human Resources professionals, and gain tips for
working with them effectively
• Tips and strategies for enhancing your interview effectiveness, including interviewing and
storytelling skills, establishing your credibility and building rapport, and valuable post-interviewing
• Grow and expand your network of fellow Green Leaders
The program consists of:
- Six Group Coaching sessions (90 minutes each) conducted bi-weekly online via Zoom, that guide you in developing your Green Career Portfolio as part of your Green Career search.
- Three coaching sessions (30 minutes each) as part of the program. These are one-on-one sessions with Coach Dr. Beth Offenbacker that can be used to work on your search strategy, conduct practice interviews, or other aspects of your Green Career Portfolio.
- The program includes a comprehensive workbook with exercises and resources.
The GCM Group Coaching Program is led by Coach and Green Career Workshop Leader Beth Offenbacker, PhD. Beth is the Director of Training & Development for Leaders in Energy, and she co-designed and leads the Green Career Workshops offered by LE.
The Green Career Portfolio is a component of the four-part Green Career Map™ developed by Dr.Offenbacker.
Registration $197 Early Bird (Before Oct 15) $227 Regular Sessions are held via Zoom and all are recorded. Participation is limited.
Tuesday, Oct 22,
Tuesday, Nov 5
Tuesday, Nov 19
Tuesday, Dec 3
Tuesday. Dec 17
Tuesday, Jan 7
All sessions are from 6:30-8 pm Eastern.
earn more about our Green Career Momentum (GCM) program at our free Info Session on
Monday, October 7, 2019, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM.