Heartfelt Thanks from The Rev. Bo Millner
Sunday was such a wonderful gift! You have sent me off in the most positive and joyous way. My heart overflows…and let me list just a few of the things for which I am grateful about the day:
• The worship service was uplifting for me thanks to such great participation from the clergy, the musicians and choirs, the altar guild, the greeters, the acolytes, the liturgical ministers, the ushers and from every person in worship
• The picture book with time line, now signed by so many
• The gift of a new alb…and the meticulously made small alb given as sign of that gift
• The cards and many other gifts given at the reception which I have enjoyed opening and will treasure
• The stunning flowers and excellent food, the beautiful reception…thoughtful folks sent me home with a great selection that my whole household enjoyed
• The purse representing gifts from over 100 families in the parish…I hardly know what to say about this overwhelmingly generous gift
• Countless conversations and expressions of good will
For all these things, and more, thank you!
And God bless you!! I will never forget this special Sunday as I retire from 35 years of ordained ministry.