Freddie Mac is delighted to offer a “Reviewing Rural Properties” webinar specifically for HFAs and HFA participating lenders to help you better understand appraisal requirements and flexibilities for rural properties.
This webinar will help HFAs and HFA lender partners:
- Better understand Freddie Mac’s rural property appraisal requirements.
- Address common misconceptions around rural appraisal requirements and guidelines.
- Learn from real-life examples of properties with significant acreage, out-buildings and unique property types that are becoming more prevalent in the market.
Enroll today in this free session:
Registration is required to attend. Below is the registration link for the
Freddie Mac Reviewing Rural Properties webinar. You must register in order to receive your unique webinar access link.
- When you register for the webinar you will receive a confirmation email with log-in credentials. If you don’t receive it, please check your spam/junk email box.
- Do not share your access link as it is unique to your registration only. The link cannot be used by others.
- Please log in 30 minutes prior to the event in case you need to download any Webex "add-ins" in order for you to access the webinar.
- To test Webex please use the following link to ensure you can access the webinar on the day of the event: https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- Need help? Call 1-877-669-1782, or visit support.webex.com.