You are invited to take a complimentary self-paced course in Telehealth and Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Treatment and Recovery Services. Earn 2.0 CEU or CME* credits by completing the SUPPORT for ME Tele-SUD Training Toolkit, designed by the Northeast Telehealth Resource Center (NETRC), in partnership with Maine DHHS and SUD Treatment and Recovery Services subject matter experts.
This course was developed for a wide variety of Maine providers who will be utilizing telehealth to provide Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) services to their patients and clients. The topics covered in this training toolkit include:
· Introduction to the SUPPORT for ME Program
· MaineCare Telehealth Policy and Guidance
· SUD Billing and Coding
· Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Workflows
· Leveraging Telehealth to Provide SUD Treatment and Recovery Services
· Video Visit Best Practices and Etiquette
· Patient/Client Resources
· SUPPORT for ME Portal Overview
If you and your team would rather participate in a live training covering this content, please contact Caren Bishop (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule.