Grab and Grow Garden Kit Distribution
Friday, May 22 11:00AM-12:30PM
Grab and Grow Kit includes:
+ Small live plant and how to care for it
+ Live worms
+ Bird Watching Journal
Optional: Reserve a "Take Ten" bag of library materials relating to birds, bugs, butterflies, and gardens. (We are never ones to pass up opportunities for learning.)
Here's what you need to know:
- One "Grab and Grow" kit per child. 100 kits available on a first-come, first-served basi
- One "Take Ten" library bag of materials per family.
- One person can pick up all materials for the entire family.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed. Please wear a mask.
- Plants are seedlings - an assortment of sunflowers, flowers, peppers, and mint.
Reserve your family's "Take Ten" bag by responding to this email no later than noon on Wednesday or clicking the link below. All we need is your name. Your materials will be due on June 30.