Twin Rivers Unified School District (TRUSD) Nutrition Services program will provide an opportunity for families to drive through and pick up meals for the children in their family at a number of school sites during our school closures in response to COVID-19. Children must be present in order for meals to be provided. The following schools will provide a lunch for that day and breakfast for the following day.
Starting Tuesday, March 17, meals will be served between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., Tuesday through Friday, in the parking lot or bus lane at each participating school. Please stay in your car and meals will be distributed based on the number of children in the car.
Schools Offering Meals:
1. Foothill High School, 5000 McCloud Dr., Sacramento, CA 95842
2. F.C. Joyce, 6050 Watt Ave, North Highlands, CA 95660
3. Grant Union High School, 1400 Grand Ave, Sacramento, CA 95838
4. Highlands High School, 6601 Guthrie St, North Highlands, CA 95660
5. Harmon Johnson, 577 Las Palmas Ave, Sacramento, CA 95815
6. Norwood Jr High, 4601 Norwood Ave, Sacramento, CA 95838
7. Ridgepoint Elementary, 4680 Monument Dr., Sacramento, CA 95842
8. Rio Linda High School, 6309 Dry Creek Rd, Rio Linda, CA 95673
9. Smythe Academy of the Arts K-6, 2781 Northgate Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95833
10. Westside Elementary, 6537 W 2nd St, Rio Linda, CA 95673
This program will be solely for the pick-up of meals - and meals should not be consumed on site. We encourage families to continue to be proactive in reducing the risk of COVID19 by not staying at the school site once meals have been distributed, by continuing to wash your hands often, sneezing or coughing into a tissue and staying home if you are sick.
Twin Rivers Nutrition Services