Employers of all sizes and in all industries, including the nonprofit sector, continue to grapple with unique employment law issues in the face of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. Nonprofit organizations, large and small, must maintain compliance with state and federal employment laws, even in unique and uncertain times.
Liz Stock, Bricker & Eckler employment attorney, will review several key employment issues related to pandemic responses, including:
- Compliance with Ohio’s Stay at Home Order
- New federal leave and sick pay laws specific to COVID-19
- Other leave issues, including FMLA
- Asking illness-related questions, requiring medical exams and accommodating sick employees
- Privacy for employees with confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis
- Layoff considerations
There will be ample time for questions during this webinar.