Patient Safety Management for Small and Rural Hospitals: The Benchmark for Excellence in Patient Safety™ Program
Stop the Paper Chase and Benchmark with Your Peers
We understand you face significant time and resource constraints but still need to achieve patient safety outcomes. Learn from your peers who are doing just that.
The Benchmark for Excellence in Patient Safety™ Program
March 22, 2012
10:00am - 11:00am CDT
Benchmark for Excellence in Patient Safety™ Program:
- Designed specifically for critical access, small and rural healthcare facilities
- Benchmark your patient safety data alongside other facilities in your state as well as in the nation
- Created in direct response to our clients' need for a resource that supports them in their patient safety efforts
- Provides a forum for participants to share best practices with one another and help create interventions for sustainable and positive change
Join us and your fellow small and rural providers for this free webinar to learn more about the National Benchmark for Excellence in Patient Safety™ Program specifically designed for critical access, small and rural healthcare organizations. The webinar also introduces the Healthcare SafetyZone� Portal, the web-based patient safety event management system that your colleagues are currently using at their facilities.
In the webinar you will:
- Hear success stories from your small and rural peer organizations who are participating in the program
- Learn how to implement peer benchmarking criteria at your organization
- Learn about the easy-to-use data collection tool used in the program: the Healthcare SafetyZone� Portal
- Discover how you can save time and money while improving patient safety outcomes
Clarity Group, Inc. is a healthcare resource specializing in integrated risk/quality/safety systems and captive insurance company development and management.
Join Us for a Free Webinar on March 22nd @ 10:00am CDT to Learn about the Benchmark for Excellence in Patient Safety™ Program! Register Now!
If you have any questions about the webinar or registration, please contact Angela Guzman at 773.864.8280 or email@example.com
| || || |