Houston, TX - Council Member Dave Martin is pleased to announce a roadside ditch rehabilitation project to be conducted by the Storm Water Action Team (SWAT) on Frey Road, from Hartsook Street to Almeda Genoa Road, will begin
Monday, September 24, 2018. The map below shows the project limits outlined in red. The scope of work includes:
- Regrading and re-establishing of the roadside ditches
- Replacing of the culverts and resetting them to match the flow line of the ditch
- Replacing the driveway where the culverts are replaced
- Increasing the capacity of any culverts less than 24 inches in diameter
- Removing any unpermitted culverts or other encroachments in the City Right of Way.
Crews will be on site working Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m, and the work is expected to be complete by early 2019. Construction will not impact any water or sewer services.
One lane adjacent to the work zone may be closed during construction. Temporary loss of driveway access, lane closures, construction noise and debris, and limited roadside parking are possible while the project is being completed.
During the project, drivers should expect reduced speed through the channelized area.
To ensure driver and worker safety, traffic control measures will be in place at all times. The District E office has also contacted the Houston Police Department's Clear Lake Substation to ask that officers monitor the location and provide assistance with traffic control as needed.
For more information, please contact the District E office at (832) 393-3008 or via email at email@example.com.