There will be a statewide series of town hall events regarding the proposed electric vehicle mandate beginning this coming Tuesday, March 21st, at the Indian River Senior Center in Millsboro. Each of the five begin at 6:30 p.m. and will last approximately two hours.
Organizers encourage those who wish to attend to RSVP at www.noevmandate.com. Please note the system will not send a confirmation upon RSVPing.
- March 21st: Indian River Senior Center, Millsboro
- March 23rd: Brandywine Hundred Firehall, Bellefonte/North Wilmington
- March 28th: 160 Peoples Plaza, Newark/Glasgow
- March 29th: Camden-Wyoming Firehall, Kent County
- March 30th: Chambers Memorial Hall/Millcreek Firehall, Newark/South Wilmington