Please see the most recent version of our Re-Entry Plan for immediate access to the Remote Learning Schedules. We will use these published versions of class schedules from Monday, November 30 through Friday, January 8 (with the exception of the midwinter break from noon on December 18 through January 3).
Reminder: There are no classes next week as we celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday and provide our teachers with professional development days.
For those who are using AHS-issued chromebooks at home, please follow the following steps to log onto Google Classroom, SeeSaw, etc.
1. Restart your AHS Chromebook
2. Connect to your HOME WiFi Network
Important - To add the student to your home network, please follow these steps:
1. If the student is still logged in, please enter the student password. In the lower right hand corner click on the icon near the time. Select "sign out" to log the student out of his/her account.
2. Restart the computer.
3. In the lower right hand corner, click on the wireless icon, enter your home network user name and password.
If you get an error message, please ensure that the student is logged out and that you add your homework before logging the student in.
3. THEN log in to your platform
For password assistance only, please reach out to Mrs. Earls.