"The Gift of Presence"
Reverend Emily Manvel Leite, Reverend Mary Ann Macklin, and Reverend Scott McNeill
In this story-based service for all ages, we will reflect upon the gift of being present in the season of busy-ness. The celebration will include drama, time for quiet reflection and singing, and a joyful parade as we collectively offer congregational gifts for people in need.
**For this special service, please bring a gift if this is possible for you. We are collecting:
* The gifts you selected from our Giving Tree
* Mittens, hats, and socks for adults or children
* Toiletries, tissues, hairbrushes
* Non-perishable food--proteins are especially welcome
* Guest at Your Table boxes (please write a check payable to "UUSC" for the amount you've collected)
Everyone will be invited to contribute a "golden gift" of money, in amounts large or small, to benefit the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee, uusc.org.**