Pentecost Offering from First Pres
With Pentecost services online,
we missed our Pentecost offering
One Great Hour of Sharing Needs You!

A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. A foundation of faith established during childhood through young adulthood helps ensure lifelong faith and service. When you give to the Pentecost Offering, you are helping to provide opportunities for young people to grow and share in their faith in Christ, right here, right now.

Help youth begin life with a solid foundation of faith. 40% of the Pentecost offering will be retained by First Pres for needs involving our own children and youth. The remaining 60% is used to support children-at-risk, youth, and young adults through ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency.
During these uncertain times, we depend on our Church, faith, family, and God’s grace to see us through. Please give generously to the Pentecost Offering. We are the Church, together.

WAYS YOU CAN GIVE:
  • FPC online giving: click one of the buttons below, select "Other" from Select a Fund drop down, and note Pentecost
  • Send a check to FPC marked Pentecost. 200 S. Ashland Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54303
First Presbyterian Church of Green Bay | (920) 437-8121 | www.firstpresgreenbay.org | communications@firstpresgreenbay.org