Proposed Bylaw Changes, Submitted by Rules Committee Chair,
New text is bold and underlined, and text to be deleted is italicized and struck out
. Changes will all need to be approved individually by a majority vote. Once all changes are modified and/or approved then the entire document will be adopted,
at the next Central Committee meeting, by a 2/3 vote.
Scrivener's errors, typos, misspelled words, missing commas etc
DO NOT NEED TO BE VOTED ON OR EVEN BROUGHT UP DURING THE MEETING.
SUBMIT THOSE KIND OF EDITS TO THE RULES CHAIR
AND THEY WILL BE FIXED IN THE OFFICIAL VERSION.
PCP's are encouraged to read and bring their own copy to the November meeting.
Only a *few* copies will be available.
The text as seen in this document will be projected for everyone to view during the meeting and all amendments will be shown in real time.
A few of the major changes coming:
- By popular request, uncontested races at our reorganization may be done by acclamation!
- Language pertaining to electronic files, records, access etc has been included
- Convening standing committees has been modified to provide a clear structure and timeline
- The section on SCC delegates has been entirely stricken and rewritten. It allows, among other things, for temporary delegates to be appointed at SCC meetings if our County has not filled our delegation. Also, by popular request.
- It allows for members to call a Special Meeting
- We have created HOUSE DISTRICTS, along with House District Leaders. This will help us coordinate and grow within our county organization.
- Completely rewrote the section on amending the bylaws. Standing rules will need to be modified in the future to account for this.
Please come prepared to participate. This process will take the majority of our November meeting.