1) who do you want to win , why ?
2) what do you think of the 2 handed backhand volleys the Michigan player uses ?
3) how is the energy level of the players ? Which player is the most energetic ?
4) In NCAA , coaches are allowed to intervene during the match , would you like to see it happen in junior tennis ? What are the cons ?
5) there’s barely any rest between the points , which team should stall more ? Why ?
6) at 8.00, what options did the Michigan player have after receiving that net ball?
7) at 3/2 you can observe very different and distinct returns strategies from the Michigan team, describe each side (Ad and deuce- returner and non-returner)
8) at 5/3, Stanford team is showing a new face , what do you think , what do you sense ?
9) 5/4, one player seems completely off , which one ? How is the partner helping ?
10) pick any player, analyse strengths and weaknesses
11) at 6/5, we have the first ace of the match , why is it not happening more ? How many double faults did you witness so far ?
12) at 19,10”, the Michigan net player does something before the opponent serves , why ? what do you think of that ?
13) who do you think was the best player on this set ? Why ?