Frontline Hotel Workers in Fraser Health Region Now Eligible to Receive Vaccine
Staff working in the hotel industry, who have not already received their first vaccination, are now eligible to receive a vaccine.
Instructions for Frontline Staff
Staff working in the hotel industry, who have not already received their first vaccination, can
register on the Provincial vaccination system by following the instructions outlined below:
First Dose Registration and Booking
2. Follow the registration instructions. Employees will need the following information:
- Full Name
- Personal Health Number
- Date of Birth
- Postal Code
- Home Address
- Email or cell phone to send booking invitation
3. Frontline worker group the access code is: 20008107336 (for Fraser Health frontline hotel workers only)
4. Once you are registered, you will receive an email or text notification with a link to
proceed with booking an appointment
5. Click on the link provided and follow the booking instructions (vaccination appointments
are available at specific COVID-19 Immunization Centres in the Fraser Health region).
This registration site is intended only for identified frontline workers. By choosing to register through this service, you are acknowledging that you have received this code from your employer. This letter, link and code are not transferrable. If the code is misused, it will be cancelled and the ability to continue with the vaccination through this program may be compromised. Anyone booking an appointment who is not an eligible member of this priority group will be turned away at the clinic.
Registration instructions for Vancouver Coastal Health Workers will be available by Tuesday morning.