CLOSED TOE SHOES & EYE PROTECTION, & MASKS
ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES
If you show up to class with out the proper shoes you will not be able to participate and will forfeit your tuition fees.
Class Policies -
FINE PRINT -
Terms apply to all classes held at Allen Kenoyer Stained Glass. Please read and comply.
Your enrollment in a class will be your acknowledgement and acceptance of this policy.
1. Your class will start on time.
Please be on time and ready to start
2. Please put your phone on silent so that it won't disrupt the class.
3. Payment is required when you register for a class. When you register, we reserve that space and purchase supplies for you. If you need to cancel, we need at least 7 days advance notice. With 7 days notice, you will receive store credit for your tuition. Otherwise, you will forfeit the tuition. Special Classes or classes with guest artists are never refundable in any manner.
Except for illness - please call.
4. In the event of class cancellation, you will receive a full refund.
5. Participants give permission for Allen Kenoyer Stained Glass to take and use photographs for use in which may include their image or artwork for the purpose of advertising or education. You will not be compensated for this use.
6. Please bring Safety Glasses (Available for purchase) and Wear Closed Toe Shoes.
7. Everyone who is present for a class must be enrolled in that class.
8. Please bring the proper equipment to every class.
9. If the class is "plus glass or supplies", all items are available for purchase at Allen Kenoyer Stained Glass and your business and support is greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your cooperation. Our goal is for all students to be safe and have a good time!