When Will Fundemonium open for Play?
The next phase of reopening may be June 22nd.
The next phase of reopening is coming.
According to a press release from the County Health Department, Sonoma County may open up for Card Rooms and Family Entertainment Centers after June 22nd. We will adhere to all of the precautions required by the Health Department for safe reopening.
What does this mean for Fundemonium?
- We would be able to restart Game Nights with limited attendance and safety precautions.
- We would be able to restart RC racing and Slot Car racing with reservation slots and safety precautions.
- The Kids Play Area will remain closed
- Birthday Parties are not authorized yet
- Club meetings are not authorized yet
- Tournaments and shows are not authorized yet
Our safety precautions will include masks at all times, hand sanitizing, distancing, drinks only from the snack bar, and sanitizing of tables and controllers between uses. Full details will be added to our website and newsletter as they develop.
We are interested in your opinion. Let us know your thoughts and what precautions you would like to see. Reply to this email or email