Emergency Riser Replacement
G3 was engaged by this Edgewater Condo Association to manage a critical riser replacement project. Prior to the start of this project, leaks were found while replacing adjacent insulation. The extremely poor condition of the piping lead to this emergency riser replacement. G3's work included:
- Obtain all permits, licenses, and approvals
- Coordinate activities/schedule of all subcontractors, including daily COVID-19 screening, including temperature checks, face coverings, sanitizing stations, etc.
- On-site superintendent to ensure project efficiency
- Weekly progress meetings and daily construction reports
- Coordination with unit occupants to minimize conflicts and facilitate occupant usage
- Lobby monitor updating to keep residents informed of the project's progress
- Community coordinator to field calls, emails, etc. from unit owners while scheduling unit work
- Unit protection and final daily cleaning
After the piping replacement, the drywall was repaired and repainted in units, corridors, and stairwells.
Our Project Management team's diligent and efficient approach to this project enabled the entire replacement to be completed within one week.