CARETS Transition: i-Tech Planned Maintenance on Tuesday Night
GAOR has been working to transition i-Tech MLS out of CARETS, in a process that began before the end 2019. This week, we will begin a major step in this transition, which is to close the RETS data access from CARETS and begin to draw data from CRMLS. This process will be begin at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 31 until approximately 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 1.
During this time, the transfer of all new and updated listings to and from i-Tech will cease until the update has been completed. The listing search, entry and other functions will continue to function during the update process. While we do not anticipate a shutdown, there is a slight chance that unforeseen circumstances could briefly bring the site down or increase delays of some MLS data. After the MLS comes back up on Wednesday morning, you may see further brief delays in some MLS data, including new/updated listings, while we finish the transition process.
Realist Update to Tax Software
Realist will be updating the tax software in i-Tech with their new product on April 1. Rapattoni has installed the new Realist URL on our staging site and I have done some testing to verify the processes. The Realist Tax section will have a new look and some new functions.
Here are some of the new Realist features that you can look forward to in April:
- The New Realist does not require Adobe Flash.
- Advanced searching, mapping, analysis, and reporting.
- Updated, Professional reports.
- Sell Score indicates the likelihood a property will be listed for sale in the next six months.
- RealAVM® Live Automated Valuation Model (AVM), refreshed weekly.
- Conduct map-based search for properties by drawing custom boundaries with new Tools.
- Print mailing labels directly from search results.
- Export opportunities data for mail merge and statistical analysis.