Dear Parents and Students,
As you are all aware, we are in the height of flu season, in addition to seeing cases of Corona virus in our country and state. The CDC has stated that a majority of the virus cases are not serious, and has stressed that we do basic things like wash hands throughly and stay home if sick to stay healthy.
At Gulf Breeze School of Music, we are taking steps to stay as healthy as possible as we head into the warm and sunny days of Spring!
Here’s what we’re doing—
- Students are asked to wash their hands thoroughly when they arrive for their lesson.
- We have hand sanitizer available in the waiting room.
- Each studio has hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes for student and teacher use.
- All fixtures and pianos are sanitized daily.
Here’s what we ask of you—
- Remind students to wash hands when they arrive for lesson.
- Please keep your student home if they are not feeling well.
In addition, we are offering NEW ONLINE LESSONS!
Is your student not feeling well enough to go to their lesson, or they’re recovering from sickness but still not fever-free?
You can ZOOM your lesson online! We now offer online lessons through the Zoom app!
It’s easy and free to install! If you’re not familiar with ZOOM, it is very similar to FaceTime.
Here’s how it works:
- Make sure you notify us ahead of time (at least an hour would be great!) that you are unable to come to your lesson but would like to have it online.
- Install the Zoom app on your device. It takes about 5 minutes.
- You will still have your lesson at the SAME TIME with the SAME TEACHER except you’re having it via Zoom on your phone/tablet/computer in the comfort of your home!
- You are welcome to Zoom for Make Up Classes as well!
Thank you for trusting us to work with your amazing children!
Let’s stay healthy as we head into Spring Break!