How many times have you heard (or perhaps will hear) the teacher asking you to set your sankalpa during a class?
Sankalpa is a short phrase or sentence, clearly and concisely expressed to yourself, using the same wording each time, to bring about a positive change in your life. Your sankalpa remains private to you and is not something you need to share with others.
5 tips on how to choose a sankalpa:
1. Possibly to reform a habit
2. Improve the quality of life / living
3. Creating changes/ in our personality
4. Realising what you want to achieve in life
5. The sankalpa can also be visualised
You use the same words each time and the mind nurtures the sankalpa at a deep level, like a seed that is planted, to bring about positive change in your life.