DRIVEWAY DUO CONCERT
This Friday June 25th, 4:00 PM
Steve Blooms House, 1 Hardwick Ct, Jackson, NJ 08527
(Rain Date Sunday 6/27)
THE MOURNING AFTER BEREAVEMENT GROUP
GIERS: GRIEF INFORMATION EDUCATION & RECOVERY SERVICES
(a 501c3 nonprofit organization)
Steve Bloom on piano keyboard & Eddie Roffman on guitar.
at 1 Hardwick Court, Jackson NJ 08527
(Includes Pizza Party following concert.)
To reserve your place and make your donation
click the Donate Button at the bottom of this email.
Concert on Driveway, 4:00 to 5:00 PM, This Friday June 25th
- Please bring your own chair to set up on the driveway.
- Patio Pizza Party after the concert.
- If you do not want pizza (included in the $10 donation) you are welcome to bring your own food.
- Bottled water and coffee will be provided.
- This will not be a formal Bereavement Group Meeting. It is a social get together to just have a fun afternoon/evening and raise a little money to support the work of GIERS.
- Please share this invitation with friends and family who would enjoy this event.
Travel Directions: From Route 9, Freehold
To Steve Bloom's house:
Print and follow these turn-by-turn directions OR
put FOUR SEASONS BLVD, Jackson, NJ 08527 in your GPS.
This will take you to the Community Guard Gate.
You MUST enter the community thru the Guard Gate
on FOUR SEASONS BLVD!
DO NOT use Steve's address in your GPS until you pass thru the Community Guard Gate.
Your GPS may give you a different route to the Guard Gate than the printed directions below.
Steve's address - (use only after you pass thru the Guard Gate)
1 Hardwick Court, Jackson NJ 08527
(If you need help with directions, call Bob 732-547-8452
- Take Route 9 South past Freehold to Jackson Mills Road. Make right onto Jackson Mills Road.
- Proceed about 5 miles to Harmony Road (NOT Eli Harmony). Make a right onto Harmony Road.
- Proceed about ½ mile to entrance gate (on your left) of Four Seasons at Metedeconk Lakes Community.
- Proceed to the Guard House and tell them you are here to see Stephen Bloom, 1 Hardwick Court.
- After passing thru the gate, proceed toward the clubhouse and make a left onto Nottingham Way.
- Proceed to the second intersection (Colchester Rd.) Make a left.
- Proceed to the first street where you can make a right (Chesterfield Dr.)
- Take Chesterfield to the next right (Hardwick Court).
- Steve's house is the first on the left, #1 Hardwick Ct.