What is a Competent Person?
OSHA defines a Competent Person as a "one who is capable of identifying existing and predictable conditions in the surroundings and work areas which are unsanitary, hazardous or dangerous and who has authorization to take prompt corrective action."
What will you learn in this training?
- Sources of silica in construction
- Silica hazards
- Permissible exposure limit
- Specified exposure control methods - table 1
- Alternate exposure control methods
- Sample equipment
- Recordkeeping for silica
- Engineering controls
- PPE - Respirators
- Written exposure plan
- Competent person
- Medical surveillance
- Maritime & General Industry
June 2, 2020 8:00 AM -12:00 PM
Price: Member $95 Non-member $115
Call (989) 837-2332 or email email@example.com