Government Day Is Back in Person in Madison
Save the date: February 9, 2022
Advocacy starts with your voice: the REALTOR® voice. Make it heard on February 9 in Madison at the 2022 REALTOR® & Government Day (RGD).
When REALTORS® speak, lawmakers listen
RGD is your chance to meet with lawmakers in person and advocate for your business, your industry, and your clients. REALTORS® from across Wisconsin come together in unity to shape the future and maintain a thriving industry.
- Capitol issues update from the WRA public affairs team
- Address by Gov. Tony Evers (invited to the event)
- Meet with your lawmakers at the Capitol building
- Date/time: February 9, 2022 / 12:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Madison Concourse Hotel in downtown Madison
- Registration cost: Free
Don’t miss this chance to use your voice to advocate for Wisconsin real estate.
You may register online here or by contacting Marne Stuck by email at email@example.com or phone at 414-778-4929.
There will be no bus for GMAR members for 2022 REALTOR & Government Day.