Merrifield Masks UP!
Some of the things they’ve done since re-opening in May:
· On-Site laundry with a full-time person dedicated to laundry, instrument
sterilization and disinfecting.
· Employees arrive for work in street clothes, then change into freshly laundered
scrub uniform, head covering, full length clinical gown, N95 mask covered by a
surgical mask and face shield.
· Additionally for the entire day, Pediatric dentists wear a powered air purifying
respirator, N95 mask covered by surgical mask and head cover.
· Cavicide and Optim1 products are used for surface disinfection and there are
alcohol based hand sanitizers throughout the premises.
· Temperatures are taken daily, both of visitors and staff.
· Doors are locked and only screened visitors are allowed inside.
Kudos to Banaji Pediatric Dental for taking such precautions to prevent the spread of Covid 19. Thankfully most of GMBA’s members do not have to go to such lengths.
We’d love to hear from other members. What is your office doing to manage the risk of Covid 19?