Green Mountain High School will be hosting a Re-Engagement Orientation Event! This event will be specially designed to ensure that our Freshman and Sophomores have opportunities to meet and interact with their peers and student mentors. This is an optional event but participation is highly encouraged.
Why should your 9th and/or 10th grade student(s) attend this event?
- Interact and get to know other students in the same grade level.
- Guided tours that ensure the student knows where all of their classes are located.
- Students will learn the traditions and history that define what it means to be a RAM.
- Students will learn more about all of the different opportunities that GMHS has to offer.
- Opportunities to win some cool GMHS gear and prizes.
- Free pizza.
The event will be on Thursday, August 12th from 8:00am to 12:30pm. Please click on the button below to RSVP that your student will be attending!