As always, safety is our number one priority. This requires patience and understanding each day as we welcome and dismiss almost 700 students. As we return from break please adhere to the following reminders:
* Only enter the parking lot through the entrance
* Have your child ready to exit your vehicle curbside
* Only use the car loop or designated parking spots for drop off (no bus loop)
* Wait in the car loop lane on Swift Fox if you are dropping off
* Do not enter oncoming traffic lanes at any time
* Always use the cross walk
Please know that the Parker Police will be monitoring drop off and pick up in the coming weeks.