PIE TUITION REIMBURSEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS OPEN!
| Griffin Spalding Partners In Education (PIE) is offering scholarships for up to $1,000 each to Griffin-Spalding County School System (GSCS) teachers who are currently seeking additional certification or advanced degrees related to their teaching/educational field.
To qualify, applicants should:
* Have at least one year of service as a certified GSCS employee.
* Complete the online application between November 3-20, 2017.
* Provide grades and a tuition receipt (or loan statement) for reimbursement up to $1,000 (Must scan and attach with application).
* Agree, upon completion of certification or degree, to serve as a teacher or administrator in the Griffin Spalding County School System for at least one year if offered a position.
* Remain in good academic standing while receiving scholarship funding by maintaining passing grades and a 3.0 GPA or higher.
*The tuition reimbursement scholarships may be used for tuition, books, or lab fees.