The upcoming Teachers Retirement Workshop is scheduled for February 14, 2017 in the GSCS Learning Center. The one-on-one sessions will be held on February 15th and 16th. You can register online by following the instructions below. Due to the massive responses in the past, TRS has requested that the one-on-one sessions be open only to those TRS members who are planning on retiring between one and three years from now. All who are interested in the workshop are invited to register.
The registration goes live only for GSCS employees on Monday, Dec. 5, 2016. After the first of the year, it will be open to all of Georgia, so do not delay in getting registered.
To register for either event, follow these easy steps:
2. Click on "Account Log-in" at the top of the page
3. Click on "Active Member Login" (If you experience difficulty logging in, you will need to contact TRS directly at 404-352-6500, as HR does not have access to your personal account.
4. Click "VIEW"
5. Look under "I WANT TO" and click on "Appointment/Event Registration"
6. Click on "Statewide Events/Appts" (there is NO event code, just search for our school system)
7. Click "Register" (once you have registered, you should receive a confirmation email)