We look forward to seeing you! In preparation for your visit, please review the following guidelines:
- Weekday visiting hours are: Monday - Friday, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.; 11 a.m. - Noon; 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. and 4 - 5 p.m.
- Evening hours will be available Wednesdays from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Weekend hours, on designated weekend days each month, will be held from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.; 11 a.m. - Noon; 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. and 4 - 5 p.m.
Appointments should be made by 4 p.m. on Thursdays for the following week. Please contact Brennan Costello at (716) 639-3311 ext. 2447 (office), or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule appointments.
- Visiting hours are one hour in length.
- Please ring the doorbell at the Garden House main entrance and a staff member will greet you to begin the sign-in and screening process.
- Visits will be held in resident rooms; designated visiting areas, or designated outdoor areas (weather permitting).
- If your loved one is currently on a 14-day quarantine, they are not eligible for in-person visits. However, virtual visits are still available.
- All visitors will be screened for COVID-19. This will include a temperature check and questions about exposure to the virus and recent travel. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the prior 14 days (regardless of your vaccination status), you will not be permitted to visit in person.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive and throughout your visit.
- Wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- Individuals must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Please use designated seating in each room and please do not move seating to ensure 6 feet of social distancing.
- A designated VISITOR restroom is available in the front foyer.
- Please go directly to and from your loved one's room or designated visiting area. Visitors are not permitted anywhere else in the facility at any time.
- Up to two individuals will be permitted to visit a resident at any one time.
- Visitors under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older.
Thank you for following these infection control practices to ensure everyone's safety. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Please feel free to reach out to me personally with any questions or concerns.