We've completed our first full week of visitation and it has been a joy to see residents reunited with their loved ones!
I'd like to thank all of our visitors for following the Department of Health (DOH) requirements for visitation. We really appreciate the kindness, respect and cooperation everyone has shown to help all of us remain healthy and minimize the potential for the spread of COVID-19.
Scheduling Your Visit
- If you would like to schedule your first visit, or another visit, please complete our online pre-appointment questionnaire required by the DOH. You will need to complete this questionnaire prior to each visit. It serves as your request to visit and your consent to follow guidelines.
- Once you submit the questionnaire, a staff member will call you to schedule your visit. Visiting hours are Monday-Friday, 10 am - noon and 1:30 - 3:30 pm. Visits are scheduled for 20 minutes in length, and the visiting area will be cleaned between visits.
Here is a reminder of what to anticipate when you arrive:
- All visitors will be screened for COVID-19. This will include a temperature check and questions about your exposure to the virus and recent travel.
- All visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- Individuals must social distance throughout the visit by remaining 6 feet apart.
- Up to two individuals are permitted to visit a resident at any one time. Individuals under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
- A staff member will supervise all visits.
Please let me know if you have questions. We look forward to seeing you!