Important Updates Effective June 14
Below is important information about your visit to Weinberg Campus, including rules from the Department of Health that we must follow together. Thank you for your help and support to keep you, your loved one, and our employees healthy.
- Visiting hours are 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. every day. No appointments are necessary.
- If your loved one is currently on a 14-day quarantine, they are not eligible for in-person visitation. However, virtual visits are still available.
- All visitors will be screened for COVID-19 on the main campus at the reception desk before going to Garden House for a visit. The address is 2700 North Forest Road. The screening will include a temperature check and you will be asked questions about potential exposure to the virus and recent travel. If you have signs or symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have had close contact with someone with COVID-19 infection in the prior 14 days (regardless of your vaccination status), you will not be allowed to have your in-person visit.
- Visitors will get a sticker and visitation fact sheet from the Campus Receptionist once the screening is complete. Anyone without a sticker, who was not screened, will be asked to leave the building until they have a sticker indicating they were screened.
- Visitors will go to Garden House and enter the door code to enter. If you forget the door code, you can ring the doorbell to be let into the building.
- Staff will let you in ensuring you have been screened on the main campus and that you are wearing a visitor sticker. If you have not been screened, you will need to leave the building and return once proper screening has taken place on the main campus.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive and throughout your visit.
- Wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- Visits will take place in the resident rooms or outside the front of the campus. Visits will not be held in common areas or courtyards.
- If you would like to take the resident outside to the front of the building, please let the nurse know first.
- Visitors will go directly to the resident's room on the unit. You are only allowed to travel to and from your loved one's room. You are not allowed to travel anywhere else within the unit or the facility at any time.
- Visitors must escort their loved one outside and back to their room at the end of their visit.
- Visitors will not be able to attend activities with the residents or the dining area.
- Individuals must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet with residents and staff in the facility.
- We ask that visitors maintain social distance near nursing and management offices and unless it is an urgent matter, follow up with nursing or managers with a phone call or email during this time.
- Up to two individuals will be permitted to visit a resident at any one time.
- Visitors lucky enough to be under age 16 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older.
If you would like to bring a pet with you on your visit, the pet must be on a leash and Brennan Costello, Activities Coordinator, must have their shot records in advance of the visit. The pet's shot records can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Garden House Residents - please be on the lookout for a letter this week regarding updates to the Compassionate Care Act.
Please feel free to reach out to me personally with any questions or concerns.