1. Add Holiday Lights: During the Holy Days, the amplifying of physical light is a shining metaphor of welcoming spiritual light. You can light candles and fires; hang twinkling lights, and hang colored Swarovski crystal spheres or scatter them on your table’s centerpiece with candles.
2. Add Holiday Scents: A wonderful way to uplift your spirits is through scent. Especially uplifting are fresh orange and satsumas; displaying fresh pine boughs or burning evergreen scented aromatherapy candles, or burning frankincense resin on hot charcoal.
3. Add Holiday Décor: A living holiday tree embodies the Chinese Five Element of Wood and encourages growth and new beginnings. Place your Christmas Tree, Solstice Tree or Tree of Life in the corresponding Bagua area of your life you wish to enhance. Now add the colors in candles, decorations, ornaments and electric lights to amplify that energy.
4. Helpful People: Glittery, gold or silver candles and baubles; angels; gold or clear Swarovski crystals; or metal bells
5. Fortunate Blessings + Prosperity: Presents–the ones you’re giving and ones you received; chocolate Hanukkah gelt; purple-red, green and gold Swarovski crystals, lights and glass balls; 3 coins on red ribbon; goldfish ornaments.
6. Spirituality and Wisdom: The Three Wise Men; religious representations and figurines; blue Swarovski crystals; burning frankincense and myrrh incense
7. Fame + Reputation: Stars; menorahs; candles; red Swarovski crystals; red fairy lights
8. Health: Healthy green plants; bowls of fresh fruit; Wu lou ornaments
9. Children + Creativity: Dreidels; toys; or metal bells
10. Relationship: Pair of red, pink or white poinsettias or candles; sweet things; photos of you and your beloved one during happy times during the holidays
11. Family + Friends: Green garlands (no drooping ends, though!); Christmas or Solstice tree; green ornaments; or wooden nativity scenes