Beginning April 24, 2017, IMRF will present a series of Employer Rate Meetings throughout the state. These meetings will review the impact of year-end financial and actuarial data on IMRF, and the data's estimated impact on individual employers.
Registration is now available for the following programs:
- Peoria: Monday, April 24, 10 AM - 11:30 AM, Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette
- Springfield: Monday, April 24, 2 PM - 3:30 PM, IMRF Regional Counseling Center
- Collinsville: Tuesday, April 25, 9 AM - 10:30 AM, Gateway Center
- Mt. Vernon: Tuesday, April 25, 1 PM - 2:30 PM, Drury Inn & Suites
- Champaign: Wednesday, April 26, 9 AM - 10:30 AM, I Hotel & Conference Center
- Rockford: Monday, May 1, 9 AM - 10:30 AM, Northern Illinois University - Rockford
- Moline: Monday, May 1, 2 PM - 3:30 PM, Stoney Creek Inn
- Tinley Park: Tuesday, May 2, 10 AM - 11:30 AM, Hilton Garden Inn
- Oak Brook: Tuesday, May 2, 2 PM - 3:30 PM, Doubletree Hotel
- Mundelein: Wednesday, May 3, 9 AM - 10:30 AM, Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
IMRF encourages you, your chief financial officer, governing body members, other officials, and interested parties from your employer to attend the meeting scheduled in your area. Authorized Agents may register online using Employer Access.
Additionally, IMRF will present an Employer Rate Meeting Webinar in May. Additional details and registration information will be available in upcoming editions of Employer Digest and online at