So far 2021 has been a great year for our church! We have been able to come together in person to worship and restart many of our programs. God is moving in our church!
We started the year with a sermon series and small group study on Generosity. We took on the theme for 2021 to Be a Blessing. Our congregation kept track of the many times we were blessings to our community through our GIFTS.
- G-Give to someone as a blessing (resources or time)
- I-Intercede for someone in prayer
- F-Follow the leading of the Holy Spirit
- T-Thank someone personally
- S-Share your faith with someone
During this Generosity Challenge we learned that God made us to be generous and that Generosity is not only about giving money but giving of ourselves to become like Jesus. God blessed us with time, talents, and resources that he expects us to be good stewards and to use them for His Kingdom!