Lightweight and responsive, the
J41 Chromebook is an ideal solution for the classroom.
Equipped with Intel's new Apollo Lake N3350 processor and 4GB of DR4 RAM, the J41 has the power and responsiveness to handle all the classroom tasks thrown at it. And with a battery that lasts up to 10
hours, students can work the entire school day on a single charge, minimizing classroom disruptions.
Designed with students in mind, the CTL J41 has a 180-degree hinge to protect it from hinge and LCD panel breakage. With a spill resistant keyboard, liquid spills are channeled away from internal hardware, further protecting your investment from accidental damage.
Additionally, the CTL J41 provides plenty of device connectivity along with fast charge capability with two USB Type-C ports, two standard USB 3.0 ports, one Micro SD port and a combo audio jack with HD web Camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, providing plenty of connectivity options and fast charge technology.
In addition to exceptional internal specification and outstanding build quality, the CTL J41 comes with CTL's Fast Track Service for Education Customers. The Fast Track Service Program is a customer focused service offering for qualified education organizations. The service offering contains:
- Dedicated Chrome Specialists - CTL's team of Chrome specialists are available to answer all questions regarding Chrome
- Free Domestic Shipping over 100 units - All orders over 100 devices will receive free shipping for all education customers
- 2-way RMA shipping for in warranty products - In the event that something goes wrong with your CTL product, CTL will cover shipping both ways for you to send the unit back in for repairs.
- 5 Day Guaranteed repair turn around - Should a device need to be sent in for repair, CTL has a 5-day guarantee for repair turnaround.
- Self-service repair option - For our DIY education partners, CTL has a self-repair option available.
- Access to easily purchase spare parts - CTL makes accessing spare parts for all of our Chromebooks easy with plenty of parts availability in our Portland, Oregon warehouse.
A smooth Chromebook deployment is dependent on having a vendor that you can
trust to stand behind their product and be there when you need them. The CTL team are experts in Chrome deployments and they know education. With the Fast Track Service, you can trust that CTL will be there for your students and staff.
For questions, demo units and pricing, contact your dedicated Account Manager, Aaron Pearson, 937-405- 6486 or at