Men with Momentum is a membership-based program designed for men to have open dialog about challenges they face in recruiting, managing, and promoting women and people of color. Our goal is to identify common barriers to creating equitable work environments and define innovative approaches to overcome them.
Men with Momentum meets every other month for a 1.5 hour session. Each session includes content prepared and presented by an expert in the field and the Momentum team, followed by facilitated discussion.
The meetings will be an all-virtual format until it is safe to meet again in person, at which time the sessions will be a combination of virtual and in-person.
Intended outcomes include:
- Understanding of the systemic gender inequities and unconscious biases that persist
- Ability to identify and address bias in hiring, mentoring, and promoting talent
- Commitment to build more equitable and inclusive teams
- Compare and contrast experiences across organizations/industries
- Support of active efforts to address inequities in the organization and broader community
We are currently in the pilot year of the program. Our inaugural cohort is 40 men from our 8 Men with Momentum Advisory Board companies. Following the pilot program, we will open enrollment in March of 2022 for the next cohort.
To learn more about how your organization can participate, email us.