Summer Session Registration at Millbrae Meadows Swim Club is Now Open!
We are happy to be offering Summer Sessions for 2023!
Summer Sessions will accelerate your child’s water safety progressions and they are
FUN! These classes can be in addition to your regular classes or instead of your regular
weekly classes. Summer Sessions are also a great way for new students to try our program and jump-start their water-safety skills and stroke development swim goals.
Each session will meet Monday-Thursday for 2 consecutive weeks. Each class meets for 45 minutes.
Starfish and Minnow Summer Session:
Focuses on water acclimation and beginner water survival techniques
Turtle 1 Summer Session:
Focuses on advanced water survival and once graduated will be water safe
Turtle 2 and Shark Summer Session:
Beginner and advanced levels in stroke development
Starfish, Minnow, Turtle 1, Turtle 2, and Shark classes are open! Take our quiz to find your level!
Session 1: June 12 - June 22
Session 2: June 26 - July 6
Session 3: July 10 - July 20
Session 4: July 24 - August 3
Session 5: August 7 - August 17
- Classes are 45 minutes
- Sessions consist of 8 classes: Daily classes Monday – Thursday for 2 weeks
- Small class size 4:1 (beginning/intermediate) or 6:1 (advanced)
- $395 per session in the Peninsula, $415 per session in San Francisco
- $39 Registration fee – waived for existing students and members of the Millbrae Meadows Swim Club
- No makeups are provided for missed Summer Session classes.
- Payment is required at the time of sign up
- Full refund if canceled more than 30 days in advance
- 50% refund if canceled 15 to 30 days in advance
- No refund if canceled less than 14 days in advance
To find out more please visit our webpage!