Hosting Thanksgiving this year? Try these hacks to keep your sanity during the day:
1. Use your slow cooker to keep sides, like the mashed potatoes, warm while you're cooking other foods.
2. Ask your guests to bring food storage containers so everyone can take some leftovers home.
3. Cook the turkey the day before. It'll make the day-of prep go much smoother.
4. Start preparing your home for guests now instead of waiting until the last minute.
5. Delegate small tasks, like opening the wine and setting the table, to your guests. They'll want to help too!
We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!