Despite Facebook's many problems, it is the social media platform in which I receive the most training requests. Business owners want to know how to manage it, and I'm here to help you!
There are still over 2.9 billion monthly users on Facebook.
Do you have a business presence there? If so, are you struggling with understanding how to manage your Facebook Business Page?
With Facebook Business Pages you can engage with your current customers and find new customers by taking the time to learn how to customize and manage your Page.
In this workshop, I will show you how to:
- check to see if your Facebook Business page is set up correctly, control who sees your posts, and view and edit admins and others who have access to your Page;
- see if your profile logo/photo and your Facebook Business Page cover are the right size and talk about ways to resize them;
- make sure you are using the right Business Page template for your business and industry;
- see if you have included all of the details and categories to optimize your page for search;
- add the best call to action button for your page;
- manage your Facebook Page tabs and sections;
- find your Messages and learn how to turn them on, respond to customers, and how to turn them off;
- read your notifications, so you don't miss anything that is happening on your page;
- turn your reviews on or off; and
- connect or disconnect to your Instagram account
This will be a small group training, so be sure to register now!
- You must have a laptop or desktop computer. This is a hands-on class.
- You must know basic computer skills and have knowledge of the internet.
- You must have a Facebook Business Page and know your email address and password to log in.
- Optional: You should have your logo, photo, and Facebook cover photo. We will discuss how to get one if you don't have one.