Can I still sue someone for using my logo that I paid someone to create for my business even though I have not registered it with the trademark agency?
A: Yes. As long as you can demonstrate your ownership and use of the logo you can still protect your mark or logo. C
all us at The Montgomery Law Firm if you need to have these types of claims reviewed for consideration. We have experience in this area of the law.
Tell us what legal issues you want the Monday Morning Lawyer to discuss next? Send your thoughts to info@theMLawfirm.com.
Please call us to use our firm's newest concept - Urgent Legal Xpress!
The Montgomery Law Firm today at 704-749-3135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to assist you with your legal needs in the following areas:
- Employment Law (EEOC claims|wrongful termination|discrimination|unemployment hearings|severance negotiations)
- Personal Injury Law (insurance claims|automobile accidents)
- Business Law (civil litigation|contract formation and review|business formation|dispute resolution/trademark|business strategy)
- Estate Planning (wills|trusts|power of attorney|healthcare power of attorney| secure document storage)
- Fashion Law (strategic fashion planning & development, seminars on issues of interest to fashion community, fashion employment practices, fashion trademark licensing)
"Meeting clients just where they are"
Book release 2016
The Montgomery Law Firm
6135 Park South Drive, Ste. 510
Charlotte, NC 28210
| Fax: 704-749-3136