New Pay Frequency & Direct Deposits
The following are some tips for managing your direct deposit at the credit union to cover loan payments with the new Toro Company pay frequency. (Toro Credit Union Routing Number: 291075103)
- Any questions concerning WorkDay, please contact your HR department.
- Any questions concerning your Toro Credit Union loans or accounts, please contact Toro Credit Union. Main: 952-208-6441 or Toll-Free: 800-525-0051
- Prior weekly payments for $50 per week pay frequency, now will need to change on WorkDay to $100 bi-weekly pay frequency.
- Prior weekly payments for $35 per week pay frequency, now will need to change on WorkDay to $70 bi-weekly pay frequency.
LOAN PAYMENTS: You can pay your Toro Credit Union loan payment using any of the following services:
- Pay My Loan Online Service
- Make a deposit using the Mobile Banking App
- A2A Transfer (Online Banking, Mobile Banking App or at the credit union)
- Mail a check to the credit union (Toro Credit Union, 8111 Lyndale Avenue South, Bloomington, MN 55420)
We understand that these changes have caused some confusion but rest assured that the credit union is here to help you make the necessary changes. Additionally, we will work with you to correct all fees or late notices that occur as a result of this change. Please contact the credit union if you need assistance. Thank you!