Anyone who will or thinks they might volunteer this season on the lifts or helping out in the tubing area should attend lift training this coming weekend.
Attend either Saturday December 12th or Sunday December 13th at 10AM
Will first discuss procedures and general operational functions.
Then go outside for hands on operational procedures and familiarization of operations.
Please think about volunteering this winter. As for winter operational help, we had some experienced help move out of the area so we disparately need help on the lifts, on the tubing area, in the ski shop, ski and snowboard instructors, first-aid and in concessions. Also need help on equipment and lifts for maintenance and repairs.
Gift cards and season passes are available for sale, go to our web site, at www.arrowheadnh.com to the online store.
To keep both our guest and staff safe during the year of COVID, working with guidance and requirements from CDC, OSHA, State and Ski Industry. Here are some of the new guidelines for the upcoming winter season.
There is much more detail to the guidelines, just highlighting a few areas, plus there are a variety of staff/volunteer guidance changes as well, trying to insure a safe and enjoyable winter season.
• Season pass holders become VIPs, as they will not need a reservation for skiing, snowboarding, or tubing, so purchase your season passes now
• All guests will be asked to complete a onetime online release form and will be asked to check in at the main desk at every visit. This process will aid in the contact tracing processes if a COVID exposure were to occur
• Mask are required at all times with the following exceptions; when eating or taking a break, where social distancing is possible (when not in tubing area or ski/snowboard lift areas). Mask usage exemption also applies to young children and guest or staff that have a medical condition. The state of NH has recently implemented a mask mandate requiring the use of a mask in locations that are open to the public for both inside and outside locations where social distancing cannot be reliably controlled
• Plan to live out of your vehicle. Lodge is to be limited to bathroom use and seating will be divided up for food service use, short term tubing guest (2hr limit) and some all-day seating areas for skiers and snowboarding.
• Lodge capacity will be limited to 64 Guest on the main floor plus the basement function room will be available with up to another 22 guest.
• Upstairs function room is limited to 31 guest. The basement function room will not be available for reservation this season.
• Food service menu has been stream lined to reduce wait time and excessive food handling during the preparation process. Hot food items will be packaged in To-Go packaging
• Tubing sales will be limited to 50 per session, plus allowances for season pass holders to a total capacity of 70
• There will be a reservation system in place