is almost here, and with that comes our first girl Cub Scouts! For our packs that are eager to take part in family scouting, this is the procedure:
Prior to officially becoming a family scouting packs, please complete these tasks:
- Have a minimum of four girls eager and ready to register into a new all-girl den , into your existing pack
- Meet with your committee and leaders and commit to using the current Cub Scouting program and resources as well as be willing to uphold membership policies
- Be willing to provide input and feedback about their activities and experiences to help improve the formal roll-out; this information may also be used in marketing and earned media outreach.
- Ensure that all of your leaders are trained in their positions. Please remember that the trainings can be done online.
- At least one of your leaders must have taken part in the family scouting information session, either through TrEx or online.
- Meet with your committee and leaders and develop a program plan to ensure that the new Cub Scouts can accomplish all rank requirements by the end of this program year.
- Familiarize your pack leadership with the online register process as all the girl Cub Scouts must register online.